While there are numerous reasons to manage ediscovery in house, some matters — and some stages of the ediscovery process — are more effectively outsourced.
But how can you tell which is which? This stage-by-stage primer helps identify matters to handle in-house versus matters to outsource.
In this guide we'll cover:
- Reasons to Insource Ediscovery
- Pre-Litigation and Early Stages: Keep Critical Business Management Tasks In House
- Middle and Late Stages: Consider Matter-Specific Factors
- Matter Resolution: Manage Case Closing and Disposition In-House
- Controlling External Spend