Measuring The Financial Impact Of Legal Hold Pro
When evaluating opportunities to reduce legal spend, the preservation phase of e-discovery is often overlooked. However, most organizations — especially those that are using a manual process or an outdated legacy application — can save significant time and money by investing in a modern, cloud-based legal hold application.
“Went from 5-6 hours a week to just minutes to track holds, a 95%+ improvement, and from 2-3 hours a week to 30 minutes or less to make changes to holds, a 75-85% decrease in time.”
–Legal Administrative Assistant
Common Challenges with a Manual Legal Hold Process
- It takes too much time to issue legal holds and track
- It’s too hard for custodians to respond to legal hold
- Manual processes are prone to error and increase risk.
- It is difficult to create a defensible audit trail.
- Benefits of an automated legal hold solution.
Download our guide see how over a dozen enterprise legal teams reduced their legal spend and risk with our industry leading legal hold software, Legal Hold Pro.